Altium's Xilinx® Virtex®-4 daughter board DB36 provides an XC4VLX25-10FF668C device, as well as a range of on-board memories available for use by a design running within that device.
The DB36 has the following features:
- Xilinx Virtex-4 FPGA (XC4VLX25-10FF668C)
- On-board memories available for use by FPGA design:
- 256K x 32-bit common-bus SRAM (1MByte)
- 16M x 32-bit common-bus SDRAM (64MByte)
- 16M x 16-bit common-bus Flash memory (32MByte)
- Dual 256K x 16-bit independent SRAM (512KByte each)
- 1-Wire® memory device used to store board ID and related information
- Three 100-way connectors for attachment to NB2DSK01 motherboard. These connectors provide:
- Interface to resources on the NB2DSK01 motherboard and plugged-in peripheral boards
- SPI bus interface
- I2C bus interface
- 1-Wire bus interface
- JTAG, power and additional control lines from the motherboard.
Figure 1. Altium's Xilinx Virtex-4 daughter board DB36.